Job description / Role
A fast-paced digital business with an impressive track record and big plans for growth. Owning and operating leading portals in the MENA regions, operating as market leader in four of seven markets.
The Operations Manager is a key role within the KSA team. The Position Holder will work closely with Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Finance and Product teams on joint initiatives or projects and will provide support to all business functions and ensure the end-product delivery smoothly and efficiently.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the companies core products, customer demographics and team challenges and utilize this knowledge to provide operational support designed to enhance team performance and revenue growth.
• Work closely with the Country Manager to provide valuable insight into departmental performance and help devise strategies for growth.
• Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to achieve company goals.
• Serve as the main point of contact for all other departments regarding operational issues including Company Manager (back office), Salesforce, traffic and escalate to the Country Manager as appropriate.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
• Identify, communicate and help resolve tech issues by working closely with Head Office including Company Manager (back office) contract issues.
• Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented and met by the marketing team.
• Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
• Collaborate with Sales to understand and satisfy customer’s service expectations.
• Institute operational best practices and reduce process variance by driving continuous improvement through performance analysis and interdepartmental coordination efficiency analysis.
• Collaborate with Sales to develop and foster highly valued strategic customer relationships as they pertain to operations.
• Develop strategies to improve the operational efficiencies between the two functions.
• Work closely with the Country Manager to provide valuable insight into clients’ challenges and products performance.
• Data analysis and tracking in general and managing all requests with the Data team.
• Overseeing and tracking the company’s marketing budgets (online and offline) and ensure the targets are met.
• Ensure healthy site matrix such as sessions, conversion rate, leads and leads distribution.
• Developing plans to increase efficiency and reduce marketing costs.
• Act as the focal point for all departments regarding pending issues including, website traffic, sales CRM and back office.
• Oversees performance marketing campaigns and measure successful ROI.
About the Company
Hiring the right talent is key to your company’s success. Southgate & Co aims to stand out in terms of service and quality with a hands on approach. We provide recruitment consultation services to clients and candidates in various sectors. Our aim is to build long lasting relationships and become an extension of your business, so that we work collaboratively with you as our client to ensure that you can achieve your vision.
We are constantly searching for suitable applicants in the Sales and Marketing domain in various sectors including among others; FMCG, F&B, Tech & Digital.
Contact Southgate & Co today to discover how we can map and enhance your next career journey.
Head of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Head of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||9 Sep|
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||29 Aug|
Logistics & Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent