Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Private Banker to join their organization.
Our client is a leading financial institution in KSA. They are a boutique Private Bank looking to add a Head of Private Banking to their team.
* To take responsibility for the KSA offices performance in both revenue generation and acquisition of new Private Banking assets
* Manage an existing team of Bankers, assistants, middle and back office staff whilst also recruiting and training new staff
* To expand the current client base and explore new products which are suitable for client needs
* To promote and market the bank's boutique services ensuring that the highest level of client service is provided at all times
* Role reports to CEO.
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity to work with an established organization.
* 15+ years' in Private Banking with a minimum of 5+ years' experience in a people management role / unit head / desk head position.
* Excellent knowledge of KSA Banking laws along with knowledge of the regulations that accompany international Private Banking
* Existing book of Private clients must already be in place
* Regional experience in KSA is mandatory.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.