Job description / Role
• Lead product direction, while building and scaling your team
• Work with internal and external stakeholders, navigate through conflicting requirements to find common grounds, and present results in a professional and easy-to-understand format
• Gather initial requirements from the project stakeholders and translate them into the business case for the project, including competitive analytics, market analytics, branding, project and team structure, budgeting and launch plan
• Build a strong product, engineering, marketing, business development, customer support and other teams in Saudi Arabia and abroad, capable of delivering the project. Find external teams that can speed up the development process if needed
• Together with internal and external teams create wireframes and later a minimum viable product (MVP) of the product suitable for the market test
• Launch the minimum viable product (MVP) and gradually build a fully operational product, iterate and improve
SAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + relocation + visa + healthcare
• Strong experience working in a product position
• Strong technical understanding of AR/MR/VR technologies and solutions for computer and mobile platforms
• Experience in launching or running AR/MR/VR experiences on mobile platforms
• A deep understanding of the AR/MR/VR ecosystem for computer and mobile platforms, including technology solutions and community/customers is required
• Experience building high-performance and goals-oriented teams
• Experience with stakeholder management (finance, budgeting, team management, recruitment, external customers)
• Strong analytic, strategic thinking and growth mindset
• High energy, entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach; self-motivated and excited by high growth environments
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude, with strong project management skills
About the Company
Pink Camel Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency specializing in IT, digital and technology recruitment in the Middle East. A true value-driven business helping to build world-class teams whilst using artificial intelligence and behavioural science to ensure talent retention. Born in Dubai we partner with clients across the GCC and become an extension of your brand.
We have revolutionised the way that recruitment is done. Offering a stand-out service with a technology-first approach and monthly payment options.