Job description / Role
The Role Responsibilities
* Manage all Property operational activities in line with Group standards
* To implement country security management plan for KSA to ensure compliance with Group Security Operating Standards, Group Security policies, fire safety and non-IT information security policies. To ensure that local regulations on safety and security are adhered to
* Support the Business in optimal use of the Bank's property portfolio (business alignment)
* Deliver property services in a cost efficient and effective way
* Introduce industry best practice to the country Property functions
* Coordinate the regional Property management in line with the group Property target operating model (TOM) drawing together real estate and project management; Property risk management; operational risk management; HR; Finance and Global Sourcing.
* Within the above ensure Country teams manage the Global Environmental and Health & Safety Programmes in the Country. Ensure established objectives are achieved
* Monitor property operational risks and manage the development of robust mitigation plans
* Act as first point of escalation for unmitigated risks
* Ensure delivery of Group property insurance reporting in line with Group Insurance specifications
* Review and implement Group policies and procedures with local addenda as required.
* To provide strategic direction and leadership to country Property, ensuring first class customer care and value for money.
* In conjunction with regional portfolio manager create overall real estate strategies and plans for the business units and country.
* Conduct portfolio analysis, development and execution of the global real estate strategic plan as it relates to the country.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Extensive facilities management experience gaining in a "blue chip" corporate environment.
* Good knowledge of protective security, fire protection, information security and crisis management with the ability to achieve professional and educational accreditation.
* A thorough in-depth knowledge and understanding of the local Rules & Regulations set up by authorities & adhering to these rules and regulations.
* Strategic thinker combined with a high degree of pragmatism.
* The ability to work independently under tight deadlines and with a high degree of initiative
* Excellent leadership skills and team management experience.
* Proven track record of delivering excellence through their leadership and communication skills.
* Experience of successfully managing and delivering and delivering multiple services to internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the influence to deal with the broad spectrum of customers both within and outside the bank.
* Ability to adapt proactively to customer requirements.
* Budgetary control and financial management experience.
* Skilled at swift problem identification, prevention and resolution.
* Using initiative to review continuously and improve services
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.