Job description / Role
Required to join an established architectural & engineering consultancy in Riyadh. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and supervision of large scale projects including specialisms should include Services and utilities systems, Cold and hot water, Sanitary and rainwater drainage, Grey water systems, Irrigation, Fuel oil and gas, Fire protection, HVAC systems etc.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 20 + years in Public Health and Fire Protection Engineering
• Familiar with international and local codes and local Civil Defense requirements
• Able to prepare project calculations and technical specifications
• Site supervision experience
• Familiar with AutoCAD, BIM and other computer skills as well as Bentley programs
• Worked in established, well known consulting firms
• Arabic language skills desirable
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Construction Health and Safety Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Senior MEP Manager
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||29 Mar|
HSE Operations Manager
TGC Middle East
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)