Job description / Role
Become part of a growing recruitment company in the MENA region and manage our international recruitment business.
Mselect is a complete workforce management and development company, proudly working with the world’s largest corporations across industries. We currently have offices in the UK, UAE, Iraq, Lebanon, Qatar and the KSA.
Purpose of the Role:
As the Head of Recruitment, you will play a central role in the future success of the company. You will be working closely with the board to oversee the day-to-day recruitment activity of the team and its members. Whilst remaining responsible for your own personal target and clients, you will also take increasing responsibility to support the overall strategy, ethos and purpose of the business.
We take great pride in the service we offer our candidates and clients. We strive to be ethical, knowledgeable, empathetic and a genuine partner to all our customers. You will be expected to uphold these values whilst acting as a valued member of an ambitious, focused team. This role is targeted, and you are expected to meet those targets.
To head up sales prospecting, in order to drive business growth. To further expand and develop our presence within our new markets, building on current success and building new accounts, relationships and translating those new opportunities into new business.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• New business development, identifying and targeting new accounts
• Managing and developing existing accounts (as applicable)
• Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
• Building strong commercial and long-term relationships with prospects and clients
• Work collaboratively with other business areas to leverage opportunity and develop joined-up propositions.
• Conducting sales meetings and presentations with prospective clients
• Develop and maintain market knowledge
• Mentoring members of the team
• Developing and supporting team strategy from direction given by senior management
• Actively developing new business and maintaining relationships with key clients
• Ensuring productivity of the team
• Monitoring team performance to ensure KPI and targets are met
• Ensuring the team are working towards the strategic sales (and other) goals of the Company
• Continually seeking and identifying areas for business growth
• Generating new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information and making business development calls
• Assisting members of the team with CV marketing strategy and implementation
• To work with the company’s proven processes, structure and methodology whilst profiling candidates, clients, vacancies and opportunities, whilst supporting other staff members to do the same.
• To uphold the company’s values and service to all external customers and contacts always.
• Adherence to the internal company policies to the best of your ability at all times e.g. phone and ICT usage, clothing policy, online guidelines.
• Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the board.
Success – how is the role measured?
• Financial performance of the division against targets
• Compliance to agreed systems, processes.
• Contribution to the senior leadership team.
• Loyalty, motivation and performance levels of the team
• Efficient of staff costs and effectiveness of controls
• Brand and reputation of the business internally and externally
• The culture
• A role model for behaviours
• Revenue in line with targets
• Client relationships
• Colleague relationships
Knowledge – what do you need to know?
• Industry, divisional and market trends
• Team strengths and weaknesses
• Recruitment Best Practice
• Commercial acumen
• Team motivations and engagement
• Knowledge of the market
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft programmes
• Experience of working to and achieving targets
• Preparation and delivery of sales propositions and presentations
Skills – what do you need to do well?
• Generating income and new business
• Lead and managing others
• Inspire and motivate
• Decision making
• Plan and execute strategically and tactically
• Create policies and structures
• Recruit and build teams
• Delegate effectively
• Persuade others to follow
• Emotional intelligence
• Personal organisation and effectiveness
• Presentation skills
• Strong communication skills; verbally, written and face to face
• Relationship building
• Effective time management skills
• Excellent relationship building skills, for both new and existing business
• Management of diary; booking and setting your own meetings
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Being confident with cold calling
• Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
Attitude – what mind set do you need?
• Prepared to listen
• Eager to learn
• High Work Ethic
• Customer obsessed
About the Company
mselect is a complete workforce management and development provider working with the world's largest corporations.
Widely recognised as industry experts, our end-to-end services reflect the highest possible standards of service, and provide a market-leading community of tested and qualified talent.
Our clients enjoy the benefits of our local market insight, strategic guidance, and legal and regulatory security, working with dedicated teams based in our international offices.