Job description / Role
Set up and run a research and analytics function for a newly established advisory company working to enhance the role of board members.
Well funded start up organization focused on working with Board Members of various Saudi based clients to enhance their impact in roles.
* Identifies potential research and enterprise income sources, promotes these opportunities to relevant colleagues, supports in preparing grant and commercial applications, manages the application/ tendering/ contracting process and provides post-award support.
* Defines quality standards and ways of presentation for any kind of publication coming from the team (internal and/or external), to add value to the client experience.
* Coordinates with legal that the rights of the published information are with and cooperates with marketing to ensure the presentation is within the branding guidelines.
* Works closely with business development and design & delivery team to understand their needs and timely provide them with the necessary information.
* Selects topics for case studies and assigns them to the team based on their field of expertise.
* Decides if studies can be conducted in-house or if external support is required based on the topic.
* Reviews completed market research, analytics, studies, and theses and ensures they meet the quality standards, reverts to the team when areas for improvement are identified to enhance the overall output by providing advice, and consultancy where appropriate.
* Sets up a meaningful reporting system and ensures that data are timely and accurate maintained, and reports are timely submitted to the concerned audience.
* Proposes and participates in events from time-to-time to present the topics, in coordination with BD.
* Build the department from scratch and play a lead role in the growth of the business
* Competitive packages with a tax free salary
* 10+ years business experience
* Experience working with the production of corporate research
* Strong network of partners within this field
* Ideally a Masters or PHD in Marketing, Economics or a comparable field.
* Excellent written and oral communication
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
People and Change Manager (Change Management)
KPMG Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||16 May|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Director of Strategy & Business Development