Job description / Role
As the Head of Retail Product you will be responsible for identify potential products, generating product requirements, increasing profitability of existing products as well as developing new ideas based on relations and contacts with customers and prospects.
Our client is a regional market leader that offers a full spectrum of innovative and unrivalled financial and investment services and solutions to individual, corporate and institutional clients. They enjoy a dominant market share with a large and ever-expanding local and regional clientele
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Setting a product vision and strategy.
* Coordinating all areas necessary in order to deliver the product into the market, and develop financial operating plans to project profit and loss of products
* Acquisitions of Target Customers
* Developing and maintaining key customer relations with internal business partners and vendor representatives
* Analysing various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the most suitable option to pursue.
Competitive package with benefits
* The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive product expertise to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
* The candidate will be able to analyse market and competitive conditions, and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.