Job description / Role
A great opportunity has presented itself for someone looking to be part of prestigious Financial Services and Investment Company joining as the Head of Risk Management to be based in Riyadh. The successful candidate will be required to generate the optimum Risk Reward balance for the entire organization and create a robust risk infrastructure for various stake holders.
• Establishing and strengthening the Risk Management practice and assisting with the planning, design and implementation of an overall risk management process for the organization
• Risk review of Business portfolios and funds and monitoring quantitative risk measures for investment funds, proprietary investments, capital adequacy model and structured investment products
• Liquidity Risk Monitoring and annual review of counterparty limits
• Enhance risk metrics & tools and recommend risk mitigation strategies
• Prepare annual Disclosure Pillar 3 and ICAAP reports for regulatory submissions.
• Act as a secretary for the risk and compliance committee and provide regular updates/presentations on risk management to the board.
• 7+ Years of experience in the Finance & Investment industry
• CME-1 Certified professional
• Solid background in Credit and Market Risk with good knowledge of ICAAP
• Degree in Finance/Mathematics ideally with an MBA
• Certificates such as CFA/ FRM are highly desirable
Saudi national is preferred for this appointment!
Due to an overwhelming amount of applications unfortunately shortlisted candidates will be contacted by an executive search consultant.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Risk and Compliance Manager- Financial Services Brand
Risk & Compliance Director
Head of Risk Appetite & Risk Measurement
Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
Digital Finance Group (DFG)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Apr|
Head of Finance
Quest Search & Selection