Job description / Role
Quest Search and Section is working with a leading mobile delivery and platform developer business in the Middle East, who is looking for a Head of Sales to help them grow their business in the region. We are ideally looking for someone with proven experience in executing sales strategies and working with cross-functional teams.
As Head of Sales, you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies aligned with business objectives
- Pursue and foster strategic partnerships that will be most beneficial to the company
- Collaborate with key internal teams/ stakeholders to ensure that growth objectives are met
- Enhance current and recommend new tools/ processes to drive team’s KPIs
- Generate territory forecasting & planning, and ensure that monthly quotas are met
- Build, lead, manage, train, and monitor sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 8 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing teams
- Excellent sales management, client / stakeholder management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Senior-level verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic speaker (required)
- Willing to travel
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.