Job description / Role
Head of Spare Parts Logistics - KSA
Our client, a leading Automotive and Spare Parts distributor is looking to hire a Head of head of spare parts logistics operations to manage their Spare Parts business.
Our client is one of the largest 4PL organsiations in KSA that services the Automotive sector
The role of Head of Logistics Operations - Spare Parts will include, but not limited to the following:
* Consolidation of Brands - handling spare parts logistics for mass brands
* Deployment of WMS Central and Satellite - designing and implementing Warehouse Management System & TMS (off the shelf) to serve the requirements of spare parts logistics, interface with key accounts and provide operations visibility to all stakeholders.
* Strict & Adequate Processes for Managing & Controlling Inventory
* Optimization of Costs and Performance
* Setting up and Managing Operational KPIs
* Customer SLAs and Commercialization of Business Model - designing, implementing and managing SLAs with key accounts/clients to deliver the expected service level agreement supported by SOPs and measured KPI's for operations deliverables.
* implementing the industry best practices for spare parts warehouse and distributions operations including: processes, facility layout, quality procedures, operations planning, system, HSE and organization structure
* operating multiuser logistics facilities & distribution (preferably spare parts)
For the role of Head of Logistics Operations - Spare Parts the ideal candidate must have the following:
* At least 10 years of extensive experience in managing/operating automotive spare parts logistics centres, distribution networks, replenishment processes. in a distributed setup (Experience should not be only with one company)
* Grounds-up Experience (started in lower ranks and grew upwards)
* Experience in operating Multiuser logistics environments
* Experience in Distribution & Transportation Management
* Has dealt with multiple brands across different setups
* Experience in leading the Deployment of Technology and Warehouse Management Systems in similar environments
* Experience in turning around Operations & Optimization
* Supply Chain Optimization Experience is preferred
* Logistics Company Background
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Logistics and Supply Chain
Warehouse and Distribution Manager
Head of Supply Chain
Logistics Operations Controller
Head of Supply Chain - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|