Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking for Saudi National to join their Team as Head of Supply Chain.
As the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible leading improvements, sales, logistics objectives whilst managing the logistics team. You will bring experience of logistic planning and strong systems experience to a leading multi multinational pharmaceutical organisation. Experience of leading and developing a large team in essential. In depth experience of end to end supply chain management is essential
* Pricing and performance
* Knowledge of industry trends
* Manage distribution flows
* Managing all logistics activities
* Logistic budgets
* Manage sales distribution plans
* Manager shipping and distribution
* Systems management
* Customers and stakeholder engagement
* Warehouse and depot management
* The ideal candidate will be degree qualified, with at least 10 years' experience of operating at Logistics Manager level within a large business.
* You will have strong communication skill with the ability to work to deadlines within a fast-moving environment.
* Experience of pharmaceutical, FMCG, e- commerce preferred.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Senior Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Feb|