Job description / Role
This role is responsible to oversee all supply chain activities, maximise product availability and efficient stock levels, and manage, lead and motivate the team to deliver the requirements of the supply chain department.
Our client is a leader within the pharmaceutical industry and leader within its business units contributing heavily to the continued wellness of the people.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
* Manage and oversee the performance of the logistics and customer service department
Regulatory and Quality:
* Productively and professionally manage regulatory processes and guide the regulatory and quality teams
* Provide transparent feedback and reviews for employees
Cultivate a great place to work environment:
* Create an environment which promotes growth, teamwork, and communication
* Adhere to all conduct laws and regulations, and maintain high integrity
* Competitive salary package + benefits
* Long-term career development
* Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or Business Administration
* Experienced in drafting and updating SOP's and Policies related to supply chain function
* Experience in performing financial calculations and managing budgets
* Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Problem solving
* Customer service skills
* Ability to motivate, lead and develop staff
* Well structured, networking and self-motivated person
* Excellent analytic, problem solving, and organisational skills
* Knowledge of SAP
* Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.