Job description / Role
Background- Upstream, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers & Chemical market segment , carrying out Installation/maintenance/modification of Static equipment/column/vessel/reactor internals installation and revamp work. Tower Field Services perform onsite work across onshore and offshore customer’s locations in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Bahrain. Tower Field Services involved in project management, mobilization of resources and site execution as per customer requirement where they have to undertake various technical scope for OEM and Non-OEM equipment. Also, Tower Field Services specialized in Automated Weld Overlay Services for corrosion related services across all plants.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Business Development within Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain.
• Operational Management with P&L responsibility, Sales & Business Development, Estimation & Proposal, Project Management Office, Execution of Construction / Installation and Revamp / Retrofit Projects on a Lump sum Turnkey (LSTK) Basis.
• Marketing and Sales of Installation/maintenance/modification Services of Column/Tower/Reactor/Vessel/drum Internals, Heat Exchangers Repairs, Piping, catalyst loading, Automated Weld Overlay etc.
• Work closely with equipment department’s colleagues for joint development of OEM business across these countries.
• Review project management with Project Management Office department from assigning Project Manager to Budget & cost monitoring
• Review of planning of the project schedules with planner
• Maintain the coordination with all departments to execute the project
• Conducting review meeting with Engg, Quality Assurance, Quality Environment Safety Health, Project Management Office & Head Office
• Working in a team & helping other for achieving the desired KPI (Key Performance Indicators) results
• Oversee Contract manage and/or site manage installation projects.
• Lead, manage, motivate, and direct subordinates and team members.
• Assist the development of all employees by coaching and sharing knowledge.
• Review Estimation and Proposals Prepare and submit tenders in accordance with pricing guidelines.
• Oversee Negotiation contracts with clients in accordance with company policies.
• Managing projects of different magnitude and size including Maintenance, Revamp & Retrofits as well as Brown & Green Field, Offshore projects.
• Oversee and monitor Execution of Construction / Installation and Revamp / Retrofit Projects on a Lump sum Turnkey (LSTK) Basis.
• Ensure full compliance with Company and Divisional rules and procedures and adhere to procedures and Code of Conduct.
• Conform to Company Regulations
• Promote and take responsibility for a culture of continuous improvement and
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field or the equivalent business experience and education required.
• Adequate professional with excellent verbal and written communication in English, analytical and interpersonal skills
• 10 years + of Adequate Management experience, ability to develop and promote a team environment
• 10 years + of adequate experience working for a company providing engineering services on static equipment within Refineries, Chemical Plants etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills towards site-based workforce Middle East experience
• Essential Saudi Arabia experience advantageous
• IT experience ideal
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering