Job description / Role
Oversee and lead strategic direction and growth of treasury function and operations including corporate financing, project financing, treasury payments and receipts, investment management, cash flow forecasting and liquidity management, letters of credit, letters of guarantee, and bank relationships in a manner consistent with group's treasury policies and procedures and liquidity requirements.
Our client is one of the largest real estate developers in the region.
* Understand and oversee the management of capital structure; responsibilities include all aspects of strategic financial planning related to the equity/debt portfolios, long-term forecasts and capital allocation process to optimize the Company's capital structure
* Responsible for development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, capital allocation, working capital financing, treasury operations, limits of authority, interest rate and FX hedging, and others as required.
* Manage the process of funding individual projects into equity partnerships and debt funds. This includes preparation, coordination and completion of a financial model, an appraisal, an independent engineer report, an insurance report, third party consents, legal, transmission, etc. and maintain a data room to support the transaction.
* Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
* Maintains and cultivates relationships domestic and international banking, counterparties and other business units across the organization.
* Review and oversee treasury reporting, KPI's reporting for risk committee and board of directors.
* Closely monitor cash and liquidity position and ensure appropriate utilization of excess cash balances and timely arrangement of short-term borrowing needs, when need arises.
* Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash. Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
* Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve the efficiency and enhance internal controls.
* Mentors, coaches, and develops staff members into best-in-class team through orientation, training, goal setting, constructive feedback, open communication; Encourages and promotes team member engagement.
* Acts as an industry expert. Responsibility for monitoring and communicating an ongoing understanding of the changing economic, legal, regulatory.
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity to work with one of the largest real estate developers in the region.
* Bachelor's degree in finance or MBA or other higher degree + Official Treasury Certification preferred
* 15+ years of experience in a multi-national corporate treasury environment
* Ability to establish a treasury function and to manage turnaround and difficult negotiation and come up with out of the box financial solution, negotiating and closing.
* Strategic thinker with intimate financial knowledge of liquidity planning and cash management, treasury process & operations, treasury reporting, and underpinned by a deep commercial acumen;
* Strong understanding of banking / FX products
* Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investment instruments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
* Hand on experience and knowledge of utilizing treasury management systems and platforms etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.