Job description / Role
Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a Health Asset Document Controller to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and implement a Document Control Strategy for all documents and associated information related processes within the sector
• Adopt and integrate all existing information into the document control processes
• Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by external stakeholders, technical teams or other organization sectors
• Perform transcription and conversion work and scanning of documents.
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, preparation of presentations and budgets, and varied documents.
• Produce reports for overdue comments, inefficiencies and any other reports needed from program/project management, asset development and other teams.
• Take responsibility for building and maintaining a high-performance document control process according to processes and standards.
• Identify and utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to agreed guidelines
• Work closely with other sectors and with external stakeholders to rationalize and integrate information management processes into sector overall Document Control Strategy
• Provide logistical and administrative support to the sector relating to health care provision
• Manage access and accommodation process for HWB contractors
• Other duties as directed
Qualification & Requirements:
• 5 plus years of operational experience in a development environment working at a level with full responsibility for effective Document Control using EDMS
• 3 plus years of operational experience in document control for asset development projects
• Engineering, Architectural or other construction or development related diploma
• Reliable, highly organized, with great attention to detail
• Capable of multi-tasking and work well in fast-paced environments
• Strong written and oral communication skills and proven ability to simultaneously manage a wide number of different functional areas.
• A creative and agile approach to workplace challenges.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering