Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join our award winning team overseeing all KEO's projects in Saudi Arabia.
Based in Riyadh, this critical role will maintain the effective implementation and operation of the HSE Management Systems throughout KSA for the PMI Division and be the central point within the designated geographical area to provide H&S advice and information to KEO staff & contractors which come under the scope of KEO contracts.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Promote a culture of Health Safety and Environmental, ensuring the effective implementation of the HSE Management System throughout the Division.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Clients, their representatives, Project Teams and Contractors to establish service parameters and HSE goals.
- Prepare HSE submissions for pre-qualifications and tender submissions (RFP).
- Be the lead point of contact for HSE services for the Division.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the HSEMS, reviewing and revising as necessary.
- Carry out HSE training for KEO senior management staff.
- Monitor and report on the standards of HSE achieved on all projects under the scope of service and maintain HSE statistical data for the Division.
- Ensure incident reporting & investigation is carried out effectively and immediately to determine root cause and provide recommendations/directions aimed at preventing re-occurrence.
- Review and analyse HSE KPI's on a monthly basis and report issues of concern to the VP and business unit Directors.
- Carryout periodic inspections/audits of projects to assess compliance & where applicable, make recommendations for change to Project Managers and/or Business Unit Directors.
- Manage the activities of & assign projects for all KEO HSE staff within the Division.
- Assist with recruitment; interview and evaluate candidates as necessary.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years career experience with a Bachelor of Engineering
- Safety certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH are required.
- Bilingual communciations skills in English and Arabic will be highly regarded and KSA Nationals are warmly encouraged to apply.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. W e take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.