Job description / Role
Job Purpose & Objectives:
• To implement HSE policy of Keller company and to maintain a reasonable Health, Safety and Environment standard and implement the Integrated Management System (IMS) and its components.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Implement the Branch HSE policy and integrated management system manual and relevant procedures at project site.
• Ensure that the Health, Safety and Environmental principles as per ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 and where applicable ISO 9001:2015 standards are adapted by all work forces.
• Implement the approved HSE plan, emergency management plan, risk assessments and ensure its suitability.
• Conduct the site safety induction for Keller, sub-contracted, hired employees, visitors and service providers.
• Implement Keller’s safety principles, standards and rules with in the project site.
• Ensure the deployment of competent operatives with necessary certificates and identify the training requirements and communicate to project management.
• Follow the instructions of senior HSE professionals.
• Ensure provision of suitable and sufficient welfare facilities in line with local regulation.
• Ensure the emergency arrangements, first-aid facilities, safety signs, clothing, equipment inspection & certification, fire safety, site safety inspections and PPE which includes sub-contractors and visitor.
• Periodically inspect the site on HSE implementation and if any deviations occurred, notify to project HSE Manager and or project management and monitor the correction and corrective action.
• Perform spot-checking the working platform, Load tests, machinery and equipment for any deviation from the standard procedure.
• Ensure the project managers are focused on delivering a safe working environment, plant and equipment and other resources
• Prevention and precautions against or adequate control of, exposure to hazardous substances and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, vibration, radiation and manual handling risks.
• Assist to investigate all incident / accidents, identify the root causes and propose the additional control measure to avoid the re occurrences and monitor the effectiveness of control measures.
• Increase the HSE awareness & competency among the staff and employees through training & coaching sessions including induction and other training as identified and recorded through annual training plan.
• Represent and promote the organisation's safety culture and performance to third parties (e.g. Clients, customers, and other sub-contractors).
• Develop monthly HSE Statistical report of the project and submit to project and branch HSE Manager and communicate the results of AFR to all employees of Keller.
• Periodically, carry out internal site safety inspections and ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented
• and adhered to
• Ensure that the HSE plan, method statement & risk assessments are covers all activities and documented properly and are up to date.
• Coordinate with other departments / organizations and relevant authorities in terms of HSE related issues and take appropriate actions to close them out.
• Execute the proposals for safety department.
• Apart from above, perform any specific task entrusted by HSE manager and or Branch Management
• Record all HSE related events through appropriate forms and checklists.
• Saudi National
Qualification and Experience Requirements;
• Bachelor degree in Science (chemistry or physics) or Engineering; NEBOSH OSHA & IOSH technical certificates are must. 2 years’ experience in similar job activities.
• English & Arabic.
Communication and Relationship;
• Internal: Project / Branch HSE Manager, Project Management team, HSE professionals, site engineers, HSEQ Officials of other contractors those who are working at same project.
• External: Main Contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, IMS auditors, Think safe assessors
Accountability and Dimensions;
• Be accountable for the implementation of company HSE policies, IMS manual, procedures and monitor its effectiveness and ensure the level of compliance with Keller corporate and international and local standards and its requirements.
• He has the authority to conduct inspections, take sample, and verify project related records and have access to all locations, equipment and personnel under the control of Keller.
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East. Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
HSE Manager - Site Based
Swisslinx Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||10 Mar|