Job description / Role
- To keep health and safety security measures up to standard, to maintain all fire & safety equipment in the hotel as well as helping in the fire training for the hotel staff.
- Responsible for all safety checks & inspections as per local regulations, MH&R standard and NFPA.
- Keep all fire fighting equipment in excellent conditions as per its manuals
- Cooperate with the colleagues in /out the department to reach guest satisfaction.
Responsibility & Authority:
- All maintenance and repairing of the fire fighting and related equipment.
- Helping the techs. Of the system maintenance company and contact them when needed.
All needed materials and spare parts for the fire fighting and detecting system
- More detailed duties and responsibilities are listed attached in form of a checklist and are not meant to be complete.
- Local legislation and requirements may ask for adaptation and amendments.
- To fulfill the duties the jobholder is given the relevant authority to reach the goals by the General Manager of the Hotel operation.
- Preparing the hotel staff fire, health and safety training program.
- In charge of repairing and maintaining all low fire detection and firefighting system.
- Preparing the yearly safety inspection/maintenance plan of all the hotel safety systems.
- Normal staff and intervention team fire training.
- Orientation and safety training for new comers.
- Periodical inspection for all working areas for preventive measures.
- Inspection of work accidents and diseases and preparation of reports explaining the reasons and the required precautions to avoid them.
- Statistics of major work accidents and professional diseases to send them yearly to the ministry of Man Power and Training.
- To establish preventive discipline among employees through training and directional signs.
- To report any misuse that might lead to accidents or extra cost in the daily Industrial Security Logbook.
- To secure all dangerous process like welding, demolishing, constructions, unloading of heavy loads and discharging of fuel and gas tankers.
- To furnish first aid boxes with the required staff from the clinic.
- Periodical checking of safety measures for boilers, ovens, kitchen and gas pipes with the concerned personnel.
- To keep storing procedures up to standard for safety and security measures.
- To ensure safety procedures in the projects execution and to take a part in the fire safety projects.
- To keep the safety and security measures of the swimming pool.
- Responsible for finalizing yearly civil defense license and required documents needed for hotel license.
- Ensuring that all fire, health and safety systems are working properly, tested and documented.
- Conduct monthly fire drill and evacuation drill twice per year.
- Responsible for FLHS&S audit checklist and action plan to achieve 90% target.
- Ensure application of personal protective equipment for hotel employees in all areas.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Lead Health & Safety Officer - Facilities Services
HSE Engineer - High Rise