Job description / Role
Enterprise level Software/Application Architect with hands on experience (Enterprise architecture, software engineering, ALM and Governance, Works on multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge, mainly in healthcare, or two or more specialized architecture areas.
• Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the product portfolio or product line.
• Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team.
• Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 10 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product OR Master’s degree with 8 years of experience OR PhD with 5 years of experience.
• Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
• Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to software architectural standards at a domain level.
• Experience in health care industry interoperability/integration standards: HL7, IHE,DICOM, HIE, FHIR, EAI, EDI
• Strong background in Microservice, SOA, SaaS, PaaS.
• Enterprise modeling tools, concepts and methodologies.
• Business Acumen
• Demonstrate knowledge of services delivery structure and the interplay of functions to support business goals; demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
• Develops, motivates and directs staff to create a team environment.
• Recommends expenditures based on the size, scope, and cost of hardware and software components. Assists in developing business cases.
• Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits. Meets with project leaders and software development Leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements.
• Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.