Hearing Aids Service and Production Technician
A Leading Medical Services Group in Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Clean hearing aids using a brush and other hand tools.
• Check and analyze for defects by using a listening test or electronic test with the use of hearing aid analyzer.
• Replace defective components using a soldering iron and small hand tools.
• Close and evaluate acoustically.
• Inspecting of internal warehouses and storage areas and ensuring they are according to the set storing standards and conditions for maintaining the quality of hearing aids devices and spare parts are up to the high level of standards.
• Performing quality inspection on produced hearing aids devices and making sure that the assembly/calibration/repair are performed as agreed upon standards and specifications.
• Maintaining records on all quality checks performed and ensuring proper data entry onto the system and documents control through the date entry processor.
• Test hearing aids using computerized acoustic analyzer.
• Perform listening test of hearing aid using a stethoscope and voice as sound source.
• Perform visual inspection of hearing aid for cosmetic quality.
• Analyze graph and check against specs provided with each customer order
• Determine if hearing aid meets quality criteria specified in manual.
• Must be able to follow drawings of Audio-gram
• Must be able to use electronic voltmeter
• Ability to work under microscope
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with small hand tools
• Experience of Electronics Assembler
About the Company
A leading Medical Services Group in Saudi Arabia.