Job description / Role
m2r are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need Heavy Equipment Assessors (UK) to cover sites across the Eastern and Western Provinces.
These roles will be to start once current travel restrictions etc are over and due to visa availability, open to UK nationals.
• Develop written and practical certifications in your field of expertise and work with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the assessment development process.
• Ensure that all certifications are scheduled and completed on time.
• Maintain the records of all the certifications.
• Complete the analysis of all certifications as per the KPIs.
• Develop periodic statistical reports.
• If required, take on Mentor responsibilities.
• If required, assist with QA Audits.
• If required, assist with policy reviews and development.
• Investigate ways of continually improving the operation of the unit.
• Be a proactive member of the Certification Team.
• Salary up to 24000 SAR (£5100)/mth TAX FREE
• Housing & transportation allowance
• Return flights
• Work visa
• 1 year renewable contract
Please note that all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and proof of training certificates and licences. Start date: ASAP (subject to current restrictions)
GBP 4,000 to 5,100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, visa, medical, etc
• Must have experience in assessing or teaching Heavy Equipment Operators (Bob Cat, Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Bulldozers, Skid-Steer Loaders, Motor Graders, Crawler Loaders, Trenchers, Scrapers.
• Relevant licences and training certificates to back up this experience
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.