Job description / Role
The Heavy Equipment Technical Assessor is responsible for the development, implementation, administration, reporting and analysis of all certifications as assigned. Working as part of the Certification Team the Technical Assessor will ensure that the written/performance sections of the certifications are developed and maintained as per the company policy for the following disciplines; Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Backhoe Loaders, Skid Loaders, Side Booms, Forklifts, Telehandlers, Motor Graders and Bulldozers.
* Ensure that all certifications are scheduled and completed on time.
* Maintain the records of all the certifications.
* Complete the analysis of all certifications as per the KPIs.
* Develop periodic statistical reports.
* Develop written and practical certifications in your field of expertise and work with the relevant Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the assessment development process.
* If required, take on Mentor responsibilities.
* If required, assist with QA Audits.
* Maintain integrity, confidentially and security of the assessments at all times.
* Maintain quality of work.
* Investigate ways of continually improving the operation of the unit.
* Be a proactive member of the Certification Team.
* Uphold the Quality Policy.
* Any other duties as reasonably required by Management.
* Maintain a positive attitude and work well within the team.
* Work within the Company's Quality Assurance Procedures.
* Be aware of the Health and Safety Regulations and uphold your responsibility to Health & Safety as an employee and pass on knowledge to peers.
* Be aware of the necessary actions in cases of accident or fire.
* Keep the work area clean, safe and hazard free.
* To always act as an ambassador for the Company.
Minimum / Desired Qualifications and Experience
* Fluent in English. (Reading/Writing)
* Knowledge Microsoft Office Programs to intermediate level.
* Technical qualifications or diploma in the relevant craft/subject.
* 10 years industrial experience.
* 3 years' experience in assessing/assessment role.
* 3 years' experience in instructor/teaching role.
* Assessor (A1) Award.
* Training/Assessment development would be an advantage.
* Previous experience in Saudi Arabia would be an advantage.
* Saudi Aramco certification would be an advantage
In return, you will receive a package of 25,000 SAR per month.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Heavy Equipment Technical Assessor
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Workshop Manager - Plant/Machinery
Heavy Equipment Assessor
Workshop Manager - Heavy Equipment
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Asset Management - Maintenance Manager
Big Fish Recruitment