Job description / Role
m2r Education require experienced Heavy Lifting Equipment Trainers to work in various locations in Saudi Arabia. Jan '20 starts.
We need Arabic / English bilinguals only.
• Tax free salary, dependent upon experience
• Accommodation / allowance
• Transportation to and from work
• Return flights
• Medical insurance
• Jan '20 starts.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience in the Heavy Equipment Operator trade is required
• Extensive experience operating and maintaining a wide variety of heavy equipment (Loaders, Graders, Dozers, Excavators, Rock trucks, Mobile Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Tower Cranes, Forklifts)
• LEEA or OPITO or Saudi Aramco Certification.
• Candidates must possess a Heavy Equipment Operator Certificate of Qualification
• Instructional certification is an asset.
• Ability to train proficiently and relate well with others.
• Ability to dive in and get dirty through training and operation.
• Ensuring training needs are meet. Company heavy equipment provided.
• Must be familiar with safe operation of all equipment. Able to develop curriculum and learning objectives
• Performs all equipment operation adhering to OSHA safety policies.
• Performs daily checks on equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.