Atkins Middle East
Job description / Role
SNC-Lavalin has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programs
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah.
1. Performs assigned duties associated with the preparation of meals. Cooks food, prepares individual portions, and
performs other food preparation duties as assigned.
2. Cleans equipment used, including utensils, dishes, mixers, and machines. Performs general cleaning duties in
3. Performs miscellaneous food service duties as assigned, including acting as a cashier for lunch putting machines
together, counting money, and putting away supplies, and securing food in containers for shipment to other
4. Serves prepared food to students.
5. Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
1. Education Level: High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Certification or Licensure: Douglas County Food Handler's Certification
3. Experience desired: Previous food service experience preferred
4. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff,
students, and others.
5. Ability and willingness to follow instructions, work in all areas of food service and
maintain a positive attitude toward the food service program.
6. Ability to report to work on time and notify manager at the earliest possible time when unable to work.
7. Saudi National.
8. Male or female.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).