Job description / Role
Prospect Health are working with a leading Government hospital In Saudi Arabia looking for a Consultant Hematopathology to join their team of experts.
Today, they are the regional leader in delivering right health care for the patients at the right time, they are respected internationally for providing a wide range of clinical, academic and research programs from public health and primary care to fine tertiary care specialties and sub-specialties.
Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia is a bustling vibrant city that offers plenty in the way of entertainment. With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world. Overall, the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
Our client's mission is to develop and operate state of the art medical facilities and provide innovative healthcare services to create value for people. In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience. Successful applicants would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
They are a JCI Certified Health Care Organization. has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve and learn new skills.
Package and Benefits
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification)
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below)
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below)
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.