Job description / Role
Hire to Retire Transformation Lead - Riyadh - Shared Service Setup
Build the people, processes and technology for Hire to Retire
Large Financial Services client with multi billion dollar asset portfolio.
* Responsible for ensuring Delivery excellence across its Hire-to-Retire operations (and related processes). The aim is to deliver as close to "world-class" service delivery as possible.in this role you are expected to bring together innovation, digitalization and process transformation.
* You will involve setting up of a team that initiates and drives process improvements and digital solution initiatives leveraging the latest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions.
* You understand HR processes, Shared Service operating model and has experience with driving process and delivery transformation. The candidate possesses passion and drive for building a business, which follows the industry model of process assessment, implementation, operations, and refresh.
* Join a fast growing organization and team, building something exciting from scratch.
* Tax free salary based in sunny Riyadh.
* You are a graduate with total 10+ years of experience and 5-7 years in comparable business setting, H2R preferred with Project lead and/or business development experience in process design and digital solution implementations and understanding of complex business organizations
* You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* You are a leader with flexible leadership style depending on the situation and the individuals they work with and have capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Head of Organization Development
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
Human Resources Director
HR Admin Manager