Job description / Role
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features and specifying requirements.
• Drive business and clinical discussions and strategy in line with business needs and HIS best practice and reference architecture
• Collaborate with PMs in setting execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
• Facilitate convergence of functional and technical delivery leading system functional testing aspect and UAT.
• Defining test plans and test cases.
• Work with local and globally located teams (Vendors, Client) often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
• Ensure pre-defined BPM processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary
• Integral part of execution team for resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies.
• Partner with functional and technical teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project.
• Manage change requests and change process for functional changes and enhancements
• Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
• Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level.
• Ensure lessons learned are collected
• Healthcare experience and HIS implementations in large scale multi-organization environments
• Strong knowledge in healthcare processes, capability and functional models
• Knowledge in healthcare coding, terminologies and interoperability standards
• Strong team player – work and collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Experience working with others on a global basis
• Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
• Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills -communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
• BPM, Six Sigma, PMP, EA TOGAF certifications are a plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.