Job description / Role
• Generate Sales for the Company by selling the Company’s products in the HORECA market.
• Achieve the given Sales Targets for the growth of the Business.
• Achieve product availability targets for the assigned outlets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand.
• Present the whole range of products to all our existing and new clients.
• Ensure that all the daily sales deliveries should reach our clients in time in Coordinating with Logistics Dept.
• Build, manage and maintain good strong long term customer relationship.
• Monitor Competitors activities in the Market by conducting random surveys and countering it by making necessary measures and attractive proposals to our clients so that our competitors may not take over our market share.
• Follow the assigned route plan daily and maintain 100% adherence.
• Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
• Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply.
• Ensure HORECAs Accounts operates within the stated credit.
• Follow up sales order and quotations.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor / diploma degree in business or related course.
• Min 3 Years of Experience preferably in Food Services industry.
• Possession of a clean and valid driving license.
• Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
• Drive for results.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
• High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
• High level of integrity.
About the Company
Founded in 1999, Mezzan Holding Company is considered to be one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Middle East. Together with its affiliated companies, Mezzan Holding Company has been a market leader in providing quality agriculture and consumer manufacturing, distribution, and recycling services for over half a century. It has set new standards for production and delivery that satisfy both clients and end-users. Mezzan Holding Company represents a rich Kuwaiti legacy of strong principles, which founder Jassim Al Wazzan practiced and inspired in his sons and employees. With a portfolio of many of the Middle East’s most respected and recognized brands, Mezzan Holding Company continues to deliver the highest quality services and products, productive and profitable partnerships, and an unparalleled commitment to provide the best for the communities in which it operates.