Job description / Role
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
What you will do
You will work with horses to ready them for riders, races or shows, also train riders to learn how to ride and work with their horses.
USD 1,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Assist horses in adapting to saddles and bridles.
- Reward and train horses to obey commands.
- Analyze horses’ dispositions to anticipate any possible behavioral problems such as kicking, tossing or biting; train accordingly to prevent future behavioral problems.
- Teach horse to perform various exercises.
- Be strongly versed in various equestrian styles and train horse according to owner’s or rider’s preferences.
- Observe horse’s nutrition and health, and inspect injuries; notify veterinarian if needed.
About the Company
Professional Recruitment Consultancy proving end to end recruitment solutions worldwide. TREC International has been committed to providing both clients and candidates with an unrivalled level of service. We are specialist in sourcing candidates from Europe region. As we know Europeans are proved to be well educated, competent and highly motivated. Hiring candidates from Europe also means to treat your personnel cost with care. We believe partnering with the right recruitment specialist can add value to your business and simply make your life easier. Our mission is to be a leader in matching demand for and supply of talent and HR services.