Job description / Role
The Hospitality Coordinator, in collaboration with the Head of Hospitality, is responsible for ensuring seamless operations of the island's hospitality assets and service standards.
Our client is a globally reputed giga-project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a hospitality coordinator, who will monitor and oversee the performance of the Hotel assets in line with the Hotel management agreements
* Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per timelines to receive & serve the guests
* Overseeing the implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Oversee the performance of the Sports Centres, Beach Clubs & Golf Clubs in line with the operator management agreement
* Create and maintain relationships among business partners to develop strategies to increase revenue for their companies while building the brand through marketing and events
* Analyzing the effectiveness of current reporting processes to identify bottlenecks and provide technical expertise in resolving them
* Reports to enable decision making on asset management initiatives, implementation progress against milestones, and recommend improvement to enhance performance
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia.
* Possesses excellent communication and decision-making skills and an astute business acumen
* Strong customer service knowledge
* Analytic and financial reporting knowledge
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
* Pre-opening experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management; and,
* 10+ years of experience in Hospitality
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.