This position is closed or expired.
See other Academic jobs
Hospitality/Hotel Management Instructor
International Operator of Higher Education and Vocational Institutions
An leading international operator of higher education and vocational institutions is currently seeking instructors to build their growing team in Saudi Arabia.
The Hospitality/Hotel Management Instructor is responsible for the delivery of program courses in an interactive stimulating instruction methodology that creates a positive learning environment and delivers learning outcomes that students can apply in actual hospitality industry.
• Assist in developing and enhancing the curriculum based on interaction with program director, response to industry and market needs, and feedback from students.
• Integrate the practical training component within the curriculum
• Act as an advisor outside of class to support students that require additional training or assistance.
• Integrate technology into the teaching methodology including interactive whiteboards and projectors.
• Enforce the student management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
• Coordinate with administrative staff on matters including but not limited textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports & records, and attendance reports
• Teach classes of up to 25 students for up-to 25 hours per week
• Possess a strong knowledge of Hospitality and Hotel Management techniques
• Solid back ground in all Hospitality & Hotel Management aspects (Front office, Back Office, Guest relations, Hospitality techniques etc.).
• Excellent computer aptitude and experience with teaching technology including interactive whiteboards, projectors, Microsoft Office Suite, and student information systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in written and oral form in Arabic and English.
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, high energy, and organizational skills are required.
• Proven ability to work in a culturally diverse context.
• Teaching experience (3-5 years) for secondary or higher level students is required.
• Bachelor’s degree is required in Hospitality / Hotel management. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Teaching experience in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred.
• Health insurance
• Annual vacation (tickets included)
• Air ticket from home country & return ticket upon completion of contract
• Subsidized educational development opportunities
• Subsidized professional development opportunities in the form of a 70% tuition reduction towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
About the Company
International operator of higher education and vocational institutions.