Job description / Role
Hospitality Recruiter - Based in Riyadh
An exciting opportunity to join a Vision 2030 project working in a busy recruitment team. You will be focused on luxury hospitality positions so a strong track record in this industry is essential.
We can consider candidates from all over the world who can relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
An exciting Vision 2030 project contributing to tourism projects in the Kingdom.
* Attract and approach relevant candidates through social media, applications and network referrals
* Headhunt relevant candidates and pipeline talent for hospitality positions
* Take detailed job briefs from line managers
* Screen and interview candidates
* Prepare and present shortlists to line managers
* Update data on applicant tracking systems and data management systems
* Manage offers to candidates and collect compliance documentation
* Work towards KPIs such as time to hire, CV to interview ratios and interview to hire ratios
Salary is competitive plus performance bonus.
* Must have 3-8 years experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition role
* MUST HAVE RECRUITED IN THE LUXURY HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
* Degree educated
* Strong communicator, able to interpret job briefs and approach all levels of candidates
* Experience in using social media, jobs board and other digital attraction methods to source and attract candidates
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.