Job description / Role
Hotel Finance Manager (Makkah, KSA)
About the Role
• Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable, night Audit, revenue, and department’s budget.
• Prepare financial statements and management account
• Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
• Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a timely basis.
• Maintain banking relationships
• Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
• Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
• Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
• Providing direction and training to hotel operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
• Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• Minimum 5 years Hotel experience as finance manager is a must.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with strong accounting software experience. Proficiency with MS Office (Excel) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, SAP etc.
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.
Finance Manager (Construction)
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Chief Financial Officer