Job description / Role
• Work directly with the hotel's Management Team to manage all activities of the property including employees
• Maintenance, sales, and profit/loss controls.
• Work closely Executive Team of the hotel to ensure maximizing profitability
• Role includes goal setting, recruiting, developing, and retaining of associates, labor expense control, control of general expenses and resolving guest related issues in accordance with the company goals.
• Manage the hotel operation to achieve maximum profitability, ensure guest satisfaction, protect the financial assets of the business and maintain the building.
• Property operations to assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, associate satisfaction, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control)
• Will oversee HR matters including interviewing, hiring, training, assigning work, coaching/counselling and performance management.
• Ensure that product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel
• Permanent and continuous checks on the hotel's early warning and fire systems and the work of periodic maintenance of it and the continuation of its work permanently without interruption in accordance with the requirements and instructions of the Civil Defense and take full responsibility and bear the consequences of violating it before the company and the concerned authorities
• Permanent and continuous checking of food and beverages to ensure the validity of use and use as well as the validity of employment and the absence of diseases preventing the practice of their work and to ensure the application of the requirements and instructions of
the health of the environment and the Ministry of Health and the municipality and take full responsibility and bear the consequences of violating it before the company and the concerned authorities.
• Commitment to apply all health and preventive precautions and apply all protocols approved by the Ministry of Health and the competent authorities, such as sterilization, temperature measurement, application of physical spacing and our dependency Constant control and checks on the continuous functioning of the hotel and ensuring the application of all policies and procedures adopted by the company and direct reporting by official letter when there are any irregularities or irregularities
• Monitoring and permanent construction of the surveillance camera system to ensure its continued work 24 hours and stability and control of the security situation inside the hotel and take full responsibility and bear the consequences of violating this in front of the company and the concerned authorities.
• Constant control and checks on the shamus security system and ensure the introduction of all guests into the system to ensure the stability and control of the security situation inside the hotel
• Managing the hotel according to the policies, regulations, instructions and all procedures of all government agencies and the company
• Ensure that the duration of records and licenses is valid on a regular basis and communicate with the competent administration to renew them at least one month before completion
• Understands the government regulations affecting hotel’s operations, ensuring hotel is operated in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations, and requirements of any federal, state or municipal authority
• Plans and organizes the work of others.
• Accepts full responsibility for managing an activity.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of other languages is a big plus
• Understanding of all hotel management
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• 5 years of experience with management software
• Excellent customer service skills
• Great decision making and problems solving skills
• Good leadership skills
• Ability to motivate staff
• Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field
About the Company
Boudl company was established in 1959 under the name of Saleh Naser to Khelaiwi and Sons Co. In few years, the company opened a number of hotels throughout the KSA & Kuwait. through its journey of success, the company created the Boudl brand which became the first brand in the hospitality field in KSA.