Job description / Role
Hotel Manager for a Hotel Group in Saudi Arabia
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for a Hotel Manager on behalf of our client, a Hotel Group in Saudi Arabia. The right candidate will be directly reporting to the Managing Director.
As the Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Day to day management
• Setting a standard for operational excellence
• Delivering strong financial performance
(budgeting, financial management, planning, organising)
• HR, recruitment, training monitoring staff
• Analysing Sales figures and setting marketing and revenue management strategies
• Compliance with licensing laws, health and safety
• Remarkable experience in a leading international hotel chain
• Western, preferably European profile
• Preferable with GCC experience
• Arabic language will be an advantage, but not necessary
• Professional, hospitable personality, decision making skills and strategic thinker
Our client is a leading firm in Saudi Arabia with a strong reputation in the market.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below.
We look forward to hear from you!
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.