Job description / Role
Great opportunity to experience another culture, gain valuable experience and be part of a large multi cultural team.
START DATE: October 2020
PACKAGE: Competitive tax free salary, one month's leave with accommodation, all meals, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 Month Renewable Contract
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Full range of housekeeping duties
• Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
• Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
• Maintain a very good communication with Team Leaders and your team.
• Sharing information is key.
• Asks questions when instructions are not clear
• Responds appropriately to instructions
• Follows guidelines, willingness to learn
• Team player
• Assists when and where needed
• Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
• Confidentiality in all areas
• Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
• Adapt easily to last minute changes
• Previous experience as Housekeeper
• Fluent English
• Attention to detail
• Able to take direction and retain instructions
• Minimum 2 years of Housekeeping experience; certificate
• Female candidates due to accommodation arrangements
• No visible Tattoos and non Smoker
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. If your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.