Job description / Role
An Amazing and Competitive Opportunity at One of the top Luxury Brands Sofitel in the Holy City Al Madina in KSA
With the following requirement
Housekeeping Manager- Sofitel Shahd Almadina
Housekeeping is the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Manager, you will lead your team to take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space. In addition, HK manager plays an important part in creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the Housekeeping department to ensure that facility and guestrooms are clean and orderly.
- Ensure that staff is compliant with local and company policies, as it relates to safety, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Ensures that projects/department milestones/goals are met and within budget.
- show leadership and interpersonal strengths to improve the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Rooms departments and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Conduct quality control inspections of all areas of the hotel and share results with the team
- Work with Engineering Dep't to maintain areas of the hotel to the highest standards and assist in scheduling periodic property maintenance followed by spring-cleaning
- Conduct monthly Staff Meetings and daily briefings with his team and Operational Managers
- Manage all outside contractors relating to his/her department ensuring that they follow all hotel policies
- Oversee operations of Laundry and Linen, Flower and Decoration.
Experience and skills include:
- 2-4 years in Housekeeping Management or related area
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.