Job description / Role
• The ability to follow payroll and key sign-out procedures.
• The ability to deliver guests’ requests with the proper presentation.
• The ability to clean mirrors furniture, ash urns, elevators, and doors.
• The ability to inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
• The ability to deliver stores to floors & collect deliveries from the loading bay.
• The ability to resupply guest room supplies in the linen closet and armoires daily.
• The ability to deliver and pick-up guest request items when assigned (i.e. irons, Ironing boards)..
• The ability to assist the housekeepers by removing the trash and soiled linen from the guest.
• The ability to deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including armoires, as needed.
• The ability to move furniture as instructed.
• The ability to maintain the mini – bar stocks on the floors.
• The ability to assist in moving beds as requested.
• The ability to offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
• The ability to report any maintenance deficiencies to housekeeping.
• The ability to assist in putting on bed skirts, turning mattresses, removing or hanging sheers
• The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
• The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Previous housekeeping experience an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.