Job description / Role
To provide a consistent room and bathroom product, and service adjacent areas to meet Banyan Tree standards for cleanliness and presentation
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff
- Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest room balconies, guest corridors, linen rooms and housekeeping pantries according to set standards and procedures
- Supervise public areas
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished
- Ensure guests' requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section floor report
- Conduct daily briefings with staff at floor level
- Conduct regular room checklists
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policies
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Fully understand the difference in guest levels (VIP) and in room categories
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Must have good leadership skills and training skills
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.