Job description / Role
Excellent career development opportunity with promotion opportunities!
POSITION : Housekeeping Team Leader
START DATE: January 2021
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Can work unsupervised and step in to lead a team during a shift, in the absence of the Senior Housekeeper.
• Knows and upholds company culture and all cleaning procedures as per our policies.
• To assist and support the Senior Housekeeper in managing the housekeeping department.
• One who is highly organized with a strong work ethic driven by success, is confident in taking responsibility for the delivery of excellent service levels to the guests whilst ensuring that the villa is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and organization
• Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, brushing
• Knowledge of different surfaces; Gold leaf, metal, glass, stainless steel, wood
• Working in high and very high areas
• To ensure all areas are done, clean and safe
• To ensure that all housekeeping tools are clean, safe and working
• To ensure that all housekeepers are following HACCP standards and company colour-coding cleaning rags system
• To ensure all staff members are on duty on time and if not report it
• To ensure that the grooming standards of assigned team is up to the company standards
• To inspect that all working areas are inspected frequently
• To provide job related trainings to assigned team on a daily basis
• Restocking of the lockers whenever needed
• To follow safety standards of the company
• To identify and report maintenance issues
• To ensure all storages are clean and in a good order
• To ensure all area are sanitized and disinfected at all times
• Marble stripping, waxing, polishing, and crystallizing
• To ensure all windows, window frames, doors, door thresholds, hinges, window/door seals are clean and/or polished at all the time
• To ensure all staff corridors, staircases, elevators and other areas are clean and in a good shape
• To ensure all vents and A/C systems are clean at all times
• To ensure all administration duties are completed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading housekeeping in a high standards environment
• Good leadership
• Organizational skills
• Good command of English
• Able to prepare daily reports using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Asks questions when instructions are not clear
• Responds appropriately to instructions
• Follows guidelines
• Can work as part of a team
• Assists when and where needed
• Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
• Confidentiality in all areas
• Lead by example
• Adapt easily to last minute changes
• Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
• Female preferred due to accommodation arrangements
• Non smoker / No visible tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. If your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.