Job description / Role
Our client, world's leading IT vendor has a fantastic job opportunity for a Senior Security Architect to be based in Riyadh, KSA for a 12 month extendable contract position. The candidates must have experience in Shared Services IT (SSIT) and be willing to travel to Jubail often.
The Senior Security Architect must have the following skills:
• Minimum 12 years of experience as an architect.
• Reviewing and approving IT platforms, technologies and services.
• Contribute to the development of Shared Services IT (SSIT) strategy and roadmap.
• Oversee the implementation and integration of new and changed IT security controls.
• Review and guide the application of SSIT information security policies and standards.
• Drive strategic roadmap deliverables for SSIT Security aligned with overall SSIT.
• CISSP certification required
• Manufacturing industry experience is desirable
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.