HR & Admin Executive
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Role: HR & Admin Executive – AL Khobar
Reporting to – Manager
- Implementing the HRMS system and handling the system
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Preparing Payroll
- Preparing Provisional Terms of Employment & Final Contract Copy (One page Contract)
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Preparing and conducting orientation & Induction programme for new joinees
- Prepare department wise manpower strength and ensure maximum utilization of manpower in each department
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting in consultation with Business Heads
- Conducting Exit Interviews, handle Final settlement and ensuring proper asset handover
- Application of new/renewal of Ministry of Health License for Technicians
- Liason with MOH for other Laboratory Requirement
- Liason with Employee Visas
- Ministry or regulatory documentation, attestation, liaison with Legal person.
- Handle insurance and visas renewals
- Maintain Employee files, updating employees JD’s timely, Leave schedule, Employee Medical check up for new joinees
- Coordinating Training based on the training needs, Training evaluation, Training Feedback, Preparing Training Calendar etc
- Maintain Training Record
- Handle renewal of CRs, Medical licenses for all company facilities
- Arrange back up for drivers incase of leave
- Manage and handle the general maintenance ( including Cleaners, Plumbers, Electricians) of the company facilities
- Maintain pantry stocking at HO
- Make arrangements for office events, birthday celebrations or any other occasions
- Renewal/ application of Gate pass for drivers for certain B2B clients
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al Khobar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Human Resource: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driving license with own car (Required)
About the Company
Founded in the year 1996, Dr. A Velumani, a BARC scientist turned entrepreneur, fathered Thyrocare. Thyrocare Technologies Limited has emerged to be the biggest leader and a trendsetter in the Indian Diagnostic Industry. It spans over 1000 plus dedicated service providers across India who cater to the diagnostic needs of end user and small laboratories who outsource the high-end tests to Thyrocare.
Focused on metabolic chronic disorders, Thyrocare works on intelligently packaged preventive care profiles.
Today, the rise in health calamities due to changing lifestyle has inspired the company to make preventive healthcare as its prime focus! Embracing a test menu of over 200 tests under different technologies, to detect the ever rising health issues; Thyrocare operates with a 24x7 functional Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing Laboratory (RPL) in major metro cities of India and other parts of Asia.
The laboratory automation Aptio, a unified solution for pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical phases, has the capacity to handle 100,000 samples every day. With an error-free processing, around Currently it handles 50,000 samples every day with over 200,000 investigations every night, before midnight and only in night. This is ably supported with its unmatched speed with a synchrony of Air cargo logistics and barcoded, bi-directional systems connecting the country to its laboratory seamlessly.
Along with technologies, automation and tests, Quality remained the heart of Thyrocare right from its inception. The laboratory got accredited by ISO 9001:2001 which has now escalated to ISO 9001:2008, NABL in 2005 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) in 2007.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Oct|
RTC-1 Employment Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
HR Officer - Saudi National