Job description / Role
• To oversee the management of all personnel issues related to the staff and manpower in line with the company’s market and growth strategy.
• To ensure that all personnel issues are dealt with in compliance with the company’s personnel policies, government regulations, labor law, and management requirements.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of activities/programs that aim at establishing and maintaining a high level of employee morale.
• To oversee the management of all administrative issues related to the office space, staff accommodations and labor camps in compliance with the company’s policies, government regulations, labor law, and management requirements.
• University Degree (Minimum of 4 years) in Management/Human Resources and/or credited professional institution.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience.
• Leadership, decision making, process excellence, team work, visionary, planning and organizing, cultural awareness, problem solving.
• MS Office, computer skills, negotiating skills and communications skills in English language (read, write and speak).
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.