Job description / Role
Partners with the Geozone and HR Leadership Team and key stakeholders to develop and implement processes, practices and systems that assure high quality HR business partnership, staff consulting and execution of HR service delivery. Plays a key role in enabling HR to demonstrate and influence a culture of accountability, business readiness, customer focus and continuous process improvement.
Provides HR Business Partner support and direction to assigned Geozone client groups and HR teams, while implementing applicable elements of the HR vision and plan of record. Leads and manages the assigned Geozone/Area HR team including all people manager aspects of selection, goal setting, performance management, career development and talent quality management for assigned team of HR managers and advisors.
Collaborates with peers in the Geozone /Hemisphere and the HR Leadership team to present one face of HR to the client in helping to architect, engineer, operate and/or support common processes and procedures across a maturing HR Business Partner, COE and Shared Services model. Has responsibility for ensuring the companies Human Resources practices are closely aligned and engaged with Business Units.
Delivers HR solutions within demanding operational contexts displaying the capacity to successfully handle the transactional aspects of HR (i.e. resourcing, performance management and reward issues) across a range of functions and job types. Leading and orchestrating an HR team to raise standards within the function and improve the collective results of HR within the business. Work in partnership with business units and other functional shared services teams providing good insight into broad business concerns and gaining support for key HR initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively support, promote, and become a role model for compliance and application of Weatherford's Safety and Security policies and standards.
• Implement and/or support attainment of performance objectives against a defined set of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Productivity Metrics.
• Work with Geozone HR managers and advisors to fulfil their roles in achieving and continuously improving the quality and productivity of their services and how they support and connect to Weatherford's Core Values, Business Objectives, and the HR strategic goals.
• Practical knowledge and experience delivering high quality HR advice and services in a global business environment Hands-on experience helping organizations achieve high levels of productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Ability to partner with and influence HR functional and COE leadership teams to shape business process requirements.
• Deep experience effectively communicating with a global, cross-functional, diverse workforce focused on continuous quality and productivity improvement of HR service delivery.
• Practical experience with stakeholder management and engagement bolstered by a strong degree of customer focus and experience developing and sustaining productive customer and stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Understands the fundamentals of financial management in a global HR function and what constitutes effective, optimal delivery of cost-effective HR services Monitors and develops action plans to meet defined Talent, Productivity and Cost targets.
• Provides guidance and tools that enable consistent attainment of HR, Financial, Productivity and Quality goals for the client.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
• Responsible for managing a team of direct reports HR Advisors Leads and collaborates across a global, highly distributed, matrixed, and transformational business environment.
• Experience and ability leading people to success.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or any related discipline
• Minimum 10 years working experience in human resources functions.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
• Able to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
• Comprehensive knowledge on HR policies and practices In-depth knowledge of local governmental policy, regulations, and labor laws
• Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring and counselling skills.
• Experience in developing and implementing effective, pro-active HR related policies/procedures.
• An understanding of legal/Group requirements regarding HR related employment policies and issues Resourceful and result-oriented
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.