Job description / Role
To implement company's approved policies, systems and processes in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Lab Office and other competent authorities, and to facilitate all staff Administration related issues in the highest level of customer service
A Start-up company that invests in multiple sectors across the Kingdom, looking at expanding into UAE + UK
HR Admin - Jeddah, KSA
• Ensures that company's systems and policies are implemented in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Labor Office, GOSI and Jawazat.
• Supervises and insures that all staff transactions such as annual leaves, emergency leaves, unpaid leaves, air tickets and different allowances are being done on time.
• Works to increases the percentage of Saudization through appointing qualified Saudi nationals.
• General supervision of the administration to ensure proper implementation of the company's policies, wage systems, performance appraisal, termination of services, resignations and disciplinary actions against violators
• General supervision of staff files to ensure that they are well maintained and organized in a secure, accessible and traceable way.
• Attends different government departments if required, acts on company behalf in the event of any cases are filed at Labor office kingdom-wide.
• General supervision of the department with regard to processing of different transaction at different government departments, administrative and housing communications and services, furnishing of the company's accommodation, staff transportation's, signing of the maintenance and services contracts with third parties.
• Follows up sponsorship transfer of those terminated and takes necessary action in case of delay and negligence from such staff.
• Follows up with insurance companies on the claims, offers, registration of new employees and also renewals.
• Preparations and Supervision of the visit visas.
• Supervises issuance and renewal of Municipality Cards, attends the
• Ministry of Municipal & Rural Affairs when necessary.
• Prepares loans letters to the banks with reference to the agreements signed with the different banks.
• Attestation of all company's letters from the Chamber of Commerce as issued from the different departments.
• Prepares Job Offers to new staff as stipulated in the wage systems.
• Carries out all tasks assigned within the position with the agreed framework and timing.
• HR Admin - Jeddah, KSA
• A competitive package and benefits
• An exciting role with a start-up.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in HR regulations + policies.
• Extensive experience in Payroll.
• Knowledge in Government Relations processes.
• Must be a Saudi National male.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior HR Manager - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||25 Nov|
Human Resources Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
HR Director - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jan|
Administrative Generalist (Arabic Speaking)