Job description / Role
• Forming and maintaining employee records.
• Updating employees’ files and databases internally.
• Preparing and amending, where necessary, HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
• Working with hiring managers to develop accurate job profile descriptions as per requirements.
• Utilizing various platforms to attract skilled professionals for various organizational profiles.
• Implementing a full-proof hiring process, from preparation to the onboarding stage.
• Reviewing and renewing company policies.
• Ensuring company’s legal compliance with all effective regulations.
• Communicating with external partners.
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
• Being the first point of contact for employees on all HR-related matters.
• Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. annual leaves/sick leaves/maternities.
• Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses.
• Degree Holder
• Certification in Human Resources, Management or relevant field
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Good organizational skills
• Proven experience in an HR role for 2-3 years
• Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices
• High confidentiality and ethical disposition
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
We manage cyber exposure, risks and compliance.
We identify, predict and prevent cyber threats.
We use security analytics and sophisticated risk and threat management technology to dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analyzing, predicting and preventing cyber threats.
In real time.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Executive
Boudl Hotels & Resorts
HR Generalist - Construction/Engineering
First Gulf Company (FGC)