Job description / Role
- Advise SATORP personnel Division on matters relating SATORP HR policies and procedures and interpret and clarify all aspects of labor laws and policies.
- Support the Superintendent Personnel Administration Services with designing, modifying and revising SATORP personnel policies and procedures.
- Identify training and development needs and priorities of HR professionals within the Personnel Administration Services Division.
- Work closely with other SATORP’s Organizations assisting them to understand and implement SATORP HR policies and procedures.
- Advise on and implement all changes relating to Labor Law and work Legislations ensuring statutory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Advise on and participate in the Human Resources change management initiatives.
- Analyze leadership training needs for Line Managers in conjunction with Training and Career Development Division.
- Advise on other Human Resources Management issues such as rewards, benefits, promotions and performance management.
- Develop supporting materials and training tools to develop employees’ awareness and compliance with the HR policies.
- Ensure that HR policies are effectively disseminated and communicated to all SATORP’s employees.
- Support and provide technical advice regarding employees’ complaints and grievances.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superintendent Personnel Administration Services.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practice HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Saudi Labor laws and regulations and governmental requirements.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.
Director - Human Capital
HR Director / Manager - Medical Sector
Human Capital House
Irwin & Dow
HR Operations - Immediate Start
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|