Job description / Role
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
We are looking for high motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and result oriented HR Advisor t o provide professional HR guidance and support to the business area to enable the achievement of business objectives with a specific performance management focus and requirement to align both client and Serco employees under new contract.
- Providing professional generalist HR advice to SME employees, line managers and contract HR Business Partners
- Supporting the implementation of plans for specialist areas (e.g. performance management, learning and development)
- Customer Interface; works with the line and HR
- Manage to draft JDs and evaluate JDs in line with HAY
- Support the leaver process by ensuring leavers are processed in line with Company procedures.
- Provide support to staff from GRO prospective that are employed based in Dubai under Serco Limited sponsorship
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- A mature and responsible approach to work and use initiative to solve problems and be able to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organization.
- Fluent with Ministry of Labor, Immigration department & KSA GOSI process, rules, payroll report review & regulations
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience Generalist HR experience within an HR environment in a multinational company.
- Experience and understanding of dealing with customers and conflict resolution technique.
- Good working knowledge of other local & federal government department process, policies & procedures
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.