Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We’re looking for HR Advisor to join our team in Riyadh.
• Responsible for planning, research, implementation and evaluation of human resource management and administration policies, procedures and project/initiatives to meet the needs of client.
• Advise client team and Hiring Managers on key HR legislation, policies and procedures.
• Develop a project specific recruitment plan and lead the recruitment efforts
• Deliver initial guidance to employees on company policy, employment regulation and general support relating to day to day human resources areas
• Interact proactively with the HR Business Partners and wider HR team to ensure HR services are provided in a timely and effective way
• Ensure work is actioned within defined delivery expectations and tasks are prioritized accordingly
• Help in preparation of all confidential documentation including offers of employment, assignment details, and employee reference letters
• Address employee requests and potential issues
• Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
• Oversee and implement the training and development programme for the nationals, in line with the Company’s HR strategy to ensure employees’ capability to execute present and future business objectives while nurturing a learning culture across the organization.
• Degree in Human resources or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written both in English and Arabic.
• Able to interact with people at all levels
• 3+ years of experience within a similar capacity.
• HR/ Admin skills in infrastructure / construction industry and project management.
• Experience of managing people and the pressure of working in a fast-paced environment.
• The candidate must have a knowledge of Saudi Law and how it applies to the employer and employees.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
Big Fish Recruitment
Robert Half International (RHI)
Senior HR Manager
Robert Half International (RHI)
Group HR Manager
Hire Rightt Executive Search